Subject: Re: [imap5] [Alpine-info] FYI: News about Mark Crispin (fwd)

From: "M.Ross" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:44:37 -0500 (EST)

[Alpine-info] FYI: News about Mark Crispin (fwd)

> On Tue, 20 Nov 2012, Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> Forwarding from Dovecot ML:
> ...

Thanks for letting us know about Mark Crispin, Ruskie! But, I hate 
reading of this. Unfortunately, life will be this way for us all!

Mark's work & efforts are a fine living legacy for decades now! For 
sure Admirable, as anybody would wish for!

Let Mark Crispin know I send him my best wishes! I miss his wit & 
wisdom on this forum, and miss his work - that obviously must now 
wait until another time! Also, give my best to Annie, & any family 
members!

>> I'm sad to have to report that Mark is now terminally ill, and is 
>> in hospice care.
>>
>> For now, at least, I'm told that Mark is at least somewhat aware. 
>> If anyone has brief well-wishing messages they'd like to send 
>> him, please post them to the <[email-masked]> mailing list, and 
>> I'll forward them to Mark's long-term companion, Annie.  I will 
>> also post updates to that list as I get them.
>>
>> [The Reply-To for this message is set to <[email-masked]>, so 
>> that replies will go there.  You will have to subscribe to that 
>> mailing list in order to post to it.  You can do that here: 
>> http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imap5 ]
>>
>> Barry Leiba

-- 
The Best To You & Yours,
M. Ross All Rights Reserved
[email-masked]

---end-of-message---

-------------------------------------------------

VFEmail.net - http://www.vfemail.net
$14.95 ONETIME Lifetime accounts with Privacy Features!  
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!