Subject: [imap5] Message for Mark

From: Clive Dawson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 12:16:01 -0600

Dear Mark,

I know few, if any, people who have done more than you have over the last 30
years to keep the legacy of Digital's 36-bit architecture alive.  I suppose
you will always be best known for your work  on IMAP, but I and many others
will remember you for your earlier work on TOPS-20, MM, etc.  I hope that
steps have been taken to preserve the historic material that you collected
on Panda, including the mailing list.  Annie, please contact me if I can
help in any way.

I don't know if there will be a 50th Anniversary celebration in 2014.  But
wherever I find myself then, I promise to raise a glass to you.

Peace, my friend.

Clive

___________

Clive Dawson

Sr. Manager, IT

Samsung Austin R&D Center

512-425-2739