Subject: [imapext] qresync - State Of The Working Group 2013-06-14

From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:33:09 +0100

(Ex Cathedra*)

Just to summarize where we are and next steps:

 - Ken Murchison reviewed the two drafts, comparing them to the
implementation in Cyrus IMAP.
 - Short discussion afterward concerning per-metadata modification
sequences (and whether we need them).

As chairmen, we'd like to see more reviews, and any opinions on whether
per-metadata modification sequences can be removed entirely or not. If
you're intending checking the current drafts against your implementation,
writing an implementation against the current drafts, or simply would like
to volunteer to read through the drafts and point out areas they can be
improved.

Our impression is that there's an overall feeling that the two drafts
should be combined; if anyone has strong feelings either way it'd be useful
to make these known.

Thanks,

Eliot / Dave
* - From The Chair

---

From: Jan Kundrát <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 16:48:42 +0200

> to volunteer to read through the drafts and point out areas they can be

Are the XML sources of these drafts available somewhere, preferably in some kind of a SCM?

With kind regards,
Jan

-- 
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:21:54 +0100

Hi Jan,

> Are the XML sources of these drafts available somewhere, preferably in 
At the moment they are only available from the editor (me).