Subject: Re: [imapext] IPR disclosure - draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-05

From: Jayantheesh S B <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 01:02:52 +0000

Dear SM,

As per my knowledge, there is no IPR related to IMAP append limit draft.

Regards,
Jay
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------
From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: 11/11/2015 7:58 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Naren <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jayantheesh S B <[email-masked]>, Jayantheesh S B <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [imapext] IPR disclosure - draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-05

Hi Naren,
At 14:12 11-11-2015, Naren wrote:
>We gone through the  BCP 78 {1] and BCP 79 [2].
>As per our knowledge, there is no IPR related to
>draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension.

Thanks for the above.

Could I also have a statement from Jay as he is listed as a co-author?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

---

From: S Moonesamy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 00:46:54 -0800

Hi Naren, Jay,

When an author submits an Internet-Draft to the IETF, he/she is 
making an IETF Contribution.  The author [1] is required to promptly 
disclose any Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) which may cover the 
Contribution.  The requirement also applies to everyone who is 
participating in this Working Group.

You both confirmed that you are not aware of any IPR covering your 
Contributions.  As such, there is no need for you to file an IPR 
disclosure.  If you become aware in future of any IPR covering the 
Contribution, you are expected to file an IPR disclosure.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy (as document shepherd)

1. Please refer to BCP 78 and BCP 79 for the correct explanation.