Subject: RE: [IMRG] Job Application

From: "Cottrell, Les" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 20:55:50 -0800

I regret we have no funding left for students this usmmer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Giedrius Tamulaitis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 11:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [IMRG] Job Application

Dear Manager,

I am a student seeking for a seasonal employment at your company next 
summer. I will participate in Intrax Work Travel Program that will allow me 
to work legally in your country. I'm 20 years old male (by the time I will go 
to USA, I'll be 21), and will be able to work for about 3 and a half months 
starting from June.

I am studying in Vilnius University, where I have already successfully finished 
2 and a half years of  Computer Science studies. I am energetic and enthusiastic. 
I belong to a student organisation that is responsible for organising study and 
entertainment related events of our university. I'm also writing articles for weekly 
academic youth newspaper "Bravoras".

Through participating in various programs and working variety of seasonal and 
temporary jobs, I developed myself a strong sense of responsibility, and gained 
valuable experience in different spheres. I always try to do my duties at the time, 
and never to be late. I am tolerant towards other people, so it's easy for me to work 
in the group. For me it's even better to work in group than to work alone, because 
I like meeting new people, communicating with them, and making new friends. I'm 
also learning things quickly, so it's easy for me to join a new group and quickly become 
qualified part of it.

My English skills are excellent. I started studying English at school, when I was only 
11 years old, later completed English courses, and now I'm continuing to study it in 
university. I also watch a lot of English TV programmes (CNN, BBC news, Discovery 
Channel and many others). As I mentioned before, I'm studying Computer Science, so 
I spend a lot of time working with computer, and it also widens my English knowledge. 
I'm also fluent in Russian.

I'm attaching my Resume that will tell you the main facts about me.

I'm sure that you will be satisfied with the quality and speed of my work if you decide 
to hire me.

I would be glad receive your response, especially the positive one and I would like 
to ask you to reply me as soon as possible, because it takes time to get a visa and 
to settle other necessary businesses.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. If you are interested in employing me and / or discussing some details, please send me an e-mail.

Sincerely,
Giedrius Tamulaitis
_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg