Subject: [IMRG] call for data and tools - CRAWDAD

From: Tristan Henderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 08:53:18 +0000

(excuse multiple copies)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

                      CALL FOR DATA AND TOOLS
                             CRAWDAD
     Community Resource for Archiving Wireless Data At Dartmouth
                 <http://crawdad.cs.dartmouth.edu/>
                 
----------------------------------------------------------------------

CRAWDAD is the Community Resource for Archiving Wireless Data At
Dartmouth, a wireless network data resource for the research
community. We currently feature some 35 datasets from a variety of
different networks, including infrastructure wireless networks,
MANETs, VANETs, sensor networks, mesh, cellular and DTNs.  We also
have 12 different tools for processing these data. CRAWDAD datasets
and tools are enjoyed by over 800 users from 466 institutions around
the world.

We are always on the lookout for new sources of data and new tools
that the community might find useful for research. So if you have any
experimental data, or any tools that you have written that you would
be willing to share with the community, please get in touch with us at
<[email-masked]>. We will take care of all of the metadata
generation, archiving and hosting the data/tools, and can provide you
with reports about downloads and so forth. All you have to do is sit
back and enjoy the gratitude of your peers!

Thanks!
David Kotz and Tristan Henderson

_______________________________________________
IMRG mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imrg