Subject: [IMRG] IEEE ICNP 2010: Call for papers

From: "Alessandra Sala" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 16:07:39 -0800

[Sincere apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.]

CALL FOR PAPERS
ICNP 2010
18th IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols
Kyoto, Japan
October 5-8, 2010
http://web.njit.edu/~gwang/ICNP10/

ICNP, the IEEE International Conference on Network Protocols, is the
premier conference covering all aspects of network protocols,
including design, analysis, specification, verification,
implementation, and performance. ICNP 2010, the 18th ICNP, will be
held in Kyoto, Japan, on October 5-8, 2010. Papers with significant
research contributions to the field of network protocols are solicited
for submission. Papers cannot be previously published nor under review
by another conference or journal. Papers containing plagiarized
material will be subject to the IEEE plagiarism policy and will be
rejected without review.  Topics of interest include, but are not
limited to:

1. Protocol design, implementation, testing, and analysis
2. Measurement of protocol performance
3. Protocols for specific functions, such as routing, congestion control,
  security, survivability, and network management
4. Protocols for wireless, mobile, sensor, and mesh networks
5. Protocols for cloud computing, peer-to-peer systems, data centers,
  and emerging distributed systems

Papers must deal specifically with protocols. Papers on general
networking where protocols are only a secondary focus will be
considered only if they are of exceptional quality.  ICNP will select
an accepted full paper for the best paper award.

ICNP 2010 will use a double-blind review process. The identity of
authors and referees will not be revealed to each other. To ensure
blind reviewing, author names and affiliations should not appear in
the paper; bibliographic references should be made in such a way as to
preserve author anonymity. Papers should adhere to the IEEE format and
should not exceed 10 pages. The font size should be no smaller than 10
pt. At lease one author of an accepted paper is expected to register
for the conference and to present the paper at the conference, in
order for the paper to appear in the conference proceedings and the
IEEE digital library.

IMPORTANT DATES
Title/Abstract submission: April 9, 2010  11:59 PM EDT
Full paper submission: April 16, 2010  11:59 PM EDT (firm)
Notification of acceptance: July 20, 2010
Camera ready version: August 20, 2010 11:59 PM EDT
Conference: October 5-8, 2010

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

GENERAL CHAIRS:
Teruo Higashino, Osaka University, Japan
Kenji Suzuki, The University of Electro-Communications, Japan

PROGRAM CHAIRS:
Sonia Fahmy, Purdue University, USA
Toru Hasegawa, KDDI R&D Labs, Japan

POSTERS AND PHD FORUM CHAIRS:
Sneha K. Kasera, University of Utah, USA
Hiroshi Shigeno, Keio University, Japan

LOCAL ARRANGEMENTS CHAIR:
Teruyuki Hasegawa, KDDI R&D Labs, Japan

PUBLICATION CHAIR:
Mehmet H. Gunes, University of Nevada, Reno, USA

PUBLICITY CHAIRS:
Alessandra Sala, University of California, Santa Barbara, USA
Hirozumi Yamaguchi, Osaka University, Japan

WEB CHAIR:
Guiling Wang, New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA

Best Regards,
Alessandra Sala

IEEE ICNP 2010 Publicity chair