Subject: [IMRG] ACM SIGCOMM 2010 Call for Participation

From: "Sue Moon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 01:02:24 +0900

*** Our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message. ***

-------------------------------------------------------------
           ACM SIGCOMM 2010: Call For Participation
     http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2010/index.php
-------------------------------------------------------------

                        Welcome

The 2010 ACM SIGCOMM organization and program committees are delighted
to invite you to participate in the first ever SIGCOMM in India.
SIGCOMM 2010 is the annual conference of the ACM Special Interest Group
on Data Communication (SIGCOMM) on the applications, technologies, 
architectures, and protocols for computer communication.  This year we 
have an exciting technical program of 33 papers, 5 workshops, 22 posters
and 20 demos.  We will have a rich social program with a reception and
two dinners (including the banquet), as well as a fun outrageous opinion
session.  Thanks to our corporate, government and other supporters 
we have strived to keep the conference accessible to everyone
with a low registration fee structure.  There are also a variety of
sightseeing opportunities attendees can take advantage of before or 
after the conference.

Please note the early registration and hotel cut-off dates below.
Register TODAY!

                    Important Dates

Early registration deadline: July 25th, 2010
   - http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2010/registration.php
Early hotel booking cut-off dates for room upgrades at the main venue:
  - Le Méridien Hotel: http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2010/hotel.php
  - July 10th for Royal Club Room (two-way transfers to the airport
included)
  - July 31st for Superior Room (one-way pick-up only)
  - After July 31st, Executive Room (no pick-up)
Some other hotels' reservation deadlines: July 20th to 31, 2010
  - Alternate hotels (including a very affordable budget option): 
     http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2010/althotel.php

All non-Indian citizens (except for nationals of Nepal and Bhutan) require
a visa to enter India.  Allow yourself sufficient time for visa processing.
For further information, visit
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2010/visainfo.php

Shivkumar Kalyanaraman and Venkat Padmanabhan
SIGCOMM 2010 General Co-Chairs