Subject: [imss] imss WG Last Call: Fibre Channel RSCN, Fabric Config Svr, and Zone Svr MIBs

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 20:26:02 -0400

This is to announce an imss WG Last Call on the following
three MIB drafts:

     Fibre Channel Registered State Change Notification (RSCN) MIB
                   draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib-00.txt

             Fibre-Channel Fabric Configuration Server MIB
                   draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-00.txt

                     Fibre-Channel Zone Server MIB
                    draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-00.txt
 
This WG Last Call will run through 12 midnight Eastern Time on
Sunday, September 17, 2006 (your WG chair hopes to deal with
Last Call results during the week of September 18th).

Technical comments *must* be sent to the imss mailing list.
Editorial comments may be sent directly to the draft editor
(but please cc: me) - all three drafts have the same editor:

		Keith McCloghrie [[email-masked]]

Thanks,
--David (imss WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss