Subject: [imss] Protocol Action: 'Fibre-Channel Zone Server MIB' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:48:05 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Fibre-Channel Zone Server MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Internet and Management Support for 
Storage Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and David Kessens.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib-03.txt

Technical Summary 

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
In particular, it describes managed objects for information related 
to a Fibre Channel Zone Server. 

Working Group Summary 

This document was reviewed in the IMSS WG and in Technical Committee 
T11 (the official Fibre Channel standards body). T11 voted to 
recommend a prior version of this document to the IETF. 

Document Quality 

The protocol has been reviewed for the IMSS WG by Keith McCloghrie, by
David L. Black (imss WG Chair) and by Dan Romascanu for the IESG.

The MIB Doctor Review was performed by Bert Wijnen. The document was also
circulated with Technical Committee T11. 

Note to RFC Editor
 
 Please make the following editorial changes: 

1. Take out the following paragraph from Section 1:

   This memo includes boilerplate which uses only one of the following
   terms, but is nevertheless required to mention all of the keywords in
   the following statement:

2. page 21, DESCRIPTION clause of t11FLockEntry

OLD: 

ANSI INCITS T11/06-679v0, entitiled 'FC-SW-5 Letter to

NEW: 

ANSI INCITS T11/06-679v0, titled 'FC-SW-5 Letter to

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss