Subject: [imss] Protocol Action: 'Fibre-Channel Fabric Configuration Server MIB' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:07:16 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Fibre-Channel Fabric Configuration Server MIB '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Internet and Management Support for 
Storage Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and David Kessens.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib-02.txt

Technical Summary 

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) 
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community. 
In particular, it describes managed objects for information related 
to the Fabric Configuration Server function of a Fibre Channel 
network. 

Working Group Summary 

This document was reviewed in the IMSS WG and in Technical Committee 
T11 (the official Fibre Channel standards body). T11 voted to 
recommend a prior version of this document to the IETF. 

Document Quality 

The document has been reviewed for the IMSS WG by Keith McCloghrie and by
David L. Black (imss WG Chair), and for the IESG by Dan Romascanu. 

The MIB Doctor Review was performed by Bert Wijnen resulting in a 
simplification of the table structure in one area of the MIB, and 
correction of a large number of SMI syntax and documentation issues. 
The WG agreed with the proposed table structure simplification, 
and the current version of the draft reflects that simplification. 

Note to RFC Editor
 
 Please make the following changes:

In Section 1, take out the following paragraph:

   This memo includes boilerplate which uses only one of the following
   terms, but is nevertheless required to mention all of the keywords in
   the following statement:

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss