Subject: Zeta Books August Discount

From: sonia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 23:42:12 +0200

AUGUST DISCOUNT -15%

In the time period of 1 August 2008 and 10 September 2008, for every
ordered book you will receive a discount of 15%.

Special prices: 

 Alexandru Balasescu, Paris Chic, Tehran Thrills
<http://www.zetabooks.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=51&Itemid=34>
 - 24,65E (book), 7,65E (e-book)
 Marc Lenaerts, Ana Maria Spadafora, Pueblos indígenas, plantas y
mercados. Amazonía y Gran Chaco
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/marc-lenaerts-ana-mar-a-spadafora-ed.-pueblos-ind-genas-plantas-y-mer.html>
 - 15,3E (book), 5,95E (e-book)
 Dan Semenescu, Apparition des formes urbaines. Institutions
symboliques et structures matérielles au Sud-est de l'Europe
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/dan-semenescu-apparition-des-formes-urbaines-du-symbolique-vers-le-mat-riel-au-sud-est-de-le.html>
 - 23,8E (book), 7,65E (e-book)
 Daniel Mazilu, Raison et mystique dans le néoplatonisme
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/daniel-mazilu-raison-et-mystique-dans-le-n-oplatonisme.html>
 - 24,65E (book), 7,65E (e-book)
 Lester E. Embree, Reflective Analysis
<http://www.zetabooks.com/books-published/lester-embree-reflective-analysis-2.html>
 - 12,75E (book), 5,95E (e-book)
 CHEUNG Chan-Fai & YU Chung-chi (ed), Selected Essays from Asia -
(Phenomenology 2005 - vol.1)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/phenomenology-2005-1-selected-essays-from-asia.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x29,75E (book), 2x9,35E (e-book)
 Z. LOPARIC & R. WALTON (ed), Selected Essays from Latin America -
(Phenomenology 2005 - vol.2)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/z.-loparic-r.-walton-eds.-selected-essays-from-latin-america-phenomenology-2005-v.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x27,2E (book), 2x7,65E (e-book)
 I. Copoeru & H.R. Sepp (ed), Selected Essays from Euro-Mediterranean
- (Phenomenology 2005 - vol.3)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/i.-copoeru-h.r.-sepp-eds.-selected-essays-from-euro-mediterranean-phenomenology-2005-v.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x29,75E (book), 2x9,35E (e-book)
 H.R. Sepp & I. Copoeru (eds.), Selected Essays from Northern Europe
- (Phenomenology 2005 - vol.4)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/h.r.-sepp-i.-copoeru-eds.-selected-essays-from-northern-europe-phenomenology-2005-v.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x29,75E (book), 2x10,2E (e-book)
 Lester EMBREE & Thomas NENON (eds.), Selected Essays from North
America- (Phenomenology 2005 - vol.5)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/lester-embree-thomas-nenon-eds.-selected-essays-from-north-america-phenomenology-2005-v.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x26,35E (book), 2x7,65E (e-book)
 Jad Hatem - L'absolu dans la philosophie du jeune Schelling
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/jad-hatem-labsolu-dans-la-philosophie-du-jeune-schelling-2.html>
 - 13,6E (book), 5,1E (e-book)
 Cristian Ciocan (ed.), Emmanuel Levinas 100
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/cristian-ciocan-ed.-emmanuel-levinas-100-studia-phaenomenologica-special-issue.html>
 - 21,25E (book), 6,8E (e-book)

 Enjoy your summer!

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, 
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=unsubscribe&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=preferences&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116
Forward a Message to Someone
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=forward&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116&mid=17

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --