Subject: [imss] Protocol Action: 'MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols (FC-SP)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 06:40:54 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols (FC-SP) '
   <draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-03.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Internet and Management Support for 
Storage Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Dan Romascanu and Ron Bonica.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-03.txt

Technical Summary

   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for information related
   to FC-SP, the Security Protocols defined for Fibre Channel.

Working Group Summary

   The participation in the WG was low in numbers. However, there was 
   solid support for this document both in the WG and from Technical
   Committee T11 (Fibre Channel standards organization)

Document Quality

   The document was reviewed in Technical Committee T11 (Fibre Channel 
   standards organization)and by the MIB Doctors team. 

Personnel

   David Black was the PROTO shepherd, Bert Wijnen performed MIB Doctor 
   review, Francis Dupont performed the Gen-ART review and Dan Romascanu 
   performed the AD review.

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss