Subject: Get a book! Try an eBook (for free)

From: Zeta Books <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:00:03 +0200

Get a book! Try an eBook (for free)

 This fall, we have a special offer for you*: for every paperback you
buy from ZetaBooks, we will offer you for free an eBook of your
choice. Why do we do this? Because we want to convince you that eBooks
are not only less-expensive and more portable (desktop, laptop,
iPhone, Kindle, SmartPhone, eReader, etc) than printed books, but, if
carefully crafted, they can also be very easy and comfortable to read
on a normal sized screen. All our eBooks display by default two pages
at a time (like when you read a “normal” book), are DRM-free**,
and use typefaces that are perfect for long-time reading. You can thus
always have with you the electronic library of academic works either
for quick reference or for thorough study. Enjoy! 

Note: after you make the purchase, you will be contacted by our sales
department to let us know the title you wish to receive as a free
eBook (PDF). Otherwise, you can contact us at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>
. 

Titles and paperback prices that qualify for this special offer: 

 Alexandru Balasescu, Paris Chic, Tehran Thrills
<http://www.zetabooks.com/?option=com_content&task=view&id=51&Itemid=34>
 - 29 euro 

 Marc Lenaerts, Ana Maria Spadafora, Pueblos indígenas, plantas y
mercados. Amazonía y Gran Chaco
<http://www.zetabooks.com/forthcoming-publications/marc-lenaerts-ana-mar-a-spadafora-ed.-pueblos-ind-genas-plantas-y-mer.html>
 - 18 euro

 Dan Semenescu, Apparition des formes urbaines. Institutions
symboliques et structures matérielles au Sud-est de l'Europe
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/dan-semenescu-apparition-des-formes-urbaines-du-symbolique-vers-le-mat-riel-au-sud-est-de-le.html>
 - 28 euro

 Daniel Mazilu, Raison et mystique dans le néoplatonisme
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/daniel-mazilu-raison-et-mystique-dans-le-n-oplatonisme.html>
 - 29 euro

 Lester E. Embree, Reflective Analysis
<http://www.zetabooks.com/books-published/lester-embree-reflective-analysis-2.html>
 - 15 euro

 CHEUNG Chan-Fai & YU Chung-chi (ed.), Selected Essays from Asia -
(Phenomenology 2005 - vol.1)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/phenomenology-2005-1-selected-essays-from-asia.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x35 euro

 Z. Loparic & R. Walton (ed.), Selected Essays from Latin America -
(Phenomenology 2005 - vol.2)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/z.-loparic-r.-walton-eds.-selected-essays-from-latin-america-phenomenology-2005-v.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x32 euro

 I. Copoeru & H.R. Sepp (ed.), Selected Essays from
Euro-Mediterranean - (Phenomenology 2005 - vol.3)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/i.-copoeru-h.r.-sepp-eds.-selected-essays-from-euro-mediterranean-phenomenology-2005-v.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x35 euro

 H.R. Sepp & I. Copoeru (ed.), Selected Essays from Northern Europe -
(Phenomenology 2005 - vol.4)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/h.r.-sepp-i.-copoeru-eds.-selected-essays-from-northern-europe-phenomenology-2005-v.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x35 euro

 Lester Embree & Thomas Nenon (ed.), Selected Essays from North
America- (Phenomenology 2005 - vol.5)
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/lester-embree-thomas-nenon-eds.-selected-essays-from-north-america-phenomenology-2005-v.html>
, part 1, 2 - 2x31 euro

 Jad Hatem - L'absolu dans la philosophie du jeune Schelling
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/jad-hatem-labsolu-dans-la-philosophie-du-jeune-schelling-2.html>
 - 16 euro

 Cristian Ciocan (ed.), Emmanuel Levinas 100
<http://www.zetabooks.com/new-releases/cristian-ciocan-ed.-emmanuel-levinas-100-studia-phaenomenologica-special-issue.html>
 - 25 euro

 * this special offer is for end-users only. Resellers can negociate
their general discount at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

** for those not technically savvy, DRM-free means that you are not
limited to use the eBook on one device only. If you purchase it on
your personal computer you can easily and legally transfer the eBook
to any portable device of your choice. 

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters, 
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=unsubscribe&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116

To update your preferences and to unsubscribe visit
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=preferences&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116
Forward a Message to Someone
http://news.zetabooks.com//?p=forward&uid=931e7ad44adc32973869b00dea50a116&mid=19

--
Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com --