Subject: [imss] RFC 5324 on MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols (FC-SP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:58:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 5324

        Title:      MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols 
                    (FC-SP) 
        Author:     C. DeSanti, F. Maino,
                    K. McCloghrie
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2008
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      216
        Characters: 449246
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5324.txt

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for information related
to FC-SP, the Security Protocols defined for Fibre Channel.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Internet and Management Support for Storage Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss

---

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:35:37 +0200

Congratulations!

The WG has completed its charter. 

Champagne, please!

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 9:58 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RFC 5324 on MIB for Fibre-Channel Security Protocols (FC-SP)

        RFC 5324

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
In particular, it describes managed objects for information related to
FC-SP, the Security Protocols defined for Fibre Channel.  [STANDARDS
TRACK]

This document is a product of the Internet and Management Support for
Storage Working Group of the IETF.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and
suggestions for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of
the Internet Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization
state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is
unlimited.

For searching the RFC series, see
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

The RFC Editor Team

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
imss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/imss