Subject: [INDEP] Impending publication: draft-iab-rfc-editor-03.txt and draft-iab-publication-00.txt

From: Leslie Daigle <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 04:38:26 -0500

The IAB is ready to ask the RFC-Editor to publish

1/ draft-iab-rfc-editor-03.txt
   "The RFC Series and RFC Editor"
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-rfc-editor-03.txt

  Abstract

   This document describes the framework for an RFC Series and an RFC
   Editor function that incorporate the principles of organized
   community involvement and accountability that has become necessary as
   the Internet technical community has grown, thereby enabling the RFC
   Series to continue to fulfill its mandate.

2/ draft-iab-publication-00.txt
   "Process for Publication of IAB RFCs"
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-publication-00.txt

  Abstract

   From time to time, the Internet Architecture Board (IAB) publishes
   documents as Requests for Comments (RFCs).  This document defines the
   process by which those documents are produced, reviewed, and
   published in the RFC series.

The IAB solicits comments by February 9, 2007. Please send
comments to the IAB ([email-masked]).

Leslie Daigle,
for the IAB.

_______________________________________________
INDEPENDENT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/independent