Subject: [INDEP] Finalizing draft-iab-rfc-independent

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 08:37:27 +0100

Dear colleagues,

As far as I can tell there are a few minor editorial nits that need  
to be fixed and besides of the 'instructions' in my previous message  
(http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/independent/current/ 
msg00252.html) there is no pending text.

I would like to ask Dave to finalize the draft and post it to this  
list as soon as possible. That version will be the final version.  
I'll shepherd the document to publication.

Thanks to everybody that participated in the discussions, thanks for  
Dave for the end-run-editorship but above all:
Thanks to John for the good work he has done as editor!

--Olaf

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/

_______________________________________________
INDEPENDENT mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/independent