Subject: [Insipid] I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2012 00:47:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the INtermediary-safe SIP session ID Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for an End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          James Polk
                          Laura Liess
                          Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2012-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirements for an end-to-end session
   identifier in IP-based multimedia communication networks.  This
   identifier would enable endpoints, intermediate devices, and
   management and monitoring systems to identify a session end-to-end,
   associate multiple endpoints with a given multipoint conference, and
   track communication sessions when they are redirected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/