Subject: [Insipid] Comments on draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts-06

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 02:17:59 -0400

Folks,

I posted a revision to the requirements document.  This includes new text
that was provided by Robert that expands on  what a Session ID identifies.

We decided to integrate the new text within the terminology section and to
create a few sub-sections.  The former text that described a communication
session is still there.  However, it's not positioned to try to explain a
Session ID, but to expand on what constitutes a communication session.  We
struggled with making any changes to that text.  We felt it was useful to
have that text, but we appreciate that others might not agree.

So, taking a fresh look at the terminology section, do you feel this
explains a what a session ID is and what a communication session is?  Is it
missing something?  Over-stating anything?  I do feel it's a bit long, but
we did not want to remove anything out of concern that we weaken the
explanation.

Feedback is much appreciated.

Paul

---

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 10:25:29 -0400

This is a big improvement!

	Thanks,
	Paul

On 5/31/13 2:17 AM, Paul E. Jones wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> insipid mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/insipid
>