Subject: [Insipid] No IPR declarations on draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:57:02 +0300

Hi,

as you know, draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id is undergoing an IETF LC. I
just want to bring the attention to this WG to the following part of the
shepherd writeup for the draft:

    (8) Has an IPR disclosure been filed that references this document?
        If so, summarize any discussion and conclusion regarding the IPR
        disclosures.

No IPR disclosures are filed against this draft or on its predecessors
under different names. It is possible that disclosures filed against
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts/
or https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id/
could also apply to this document, but no declaration has been made to
that effect.

The following are the links to those IPR disclosures, in case someone
feels the need to disclose something against
draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id as well:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id=draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-reqts

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&id=draft-ietf-insipid-session-id

Cheers,

Gonzalo

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 11:14:25 -0500

As I mentioned during the session in Berlin, disclosure 1716 (on 
draft-ietf-insipid-session-id) is in the process of being updated.
I'm told that will happen very soon now.

That same IPR does need to be disclosed against this draft, and I expect 
the disclosure to come out near the same time 1716 is updated.

I am embarrassed that I didn't get this done earlier.

RjS

On 9/13/13 4:57 AM, Gonzalo Camarillo wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> insipid mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/insipid

---

From: Gonzalo Camarillo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 10:37:20 +0200

Hi,

the old Ericsson disclosure on the requirements draft has been updated
to indicate that it also relates to both the solution and the kaplan drafts.

Cheers,

Gonzalo