Subject: [Insipid] I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 22:16:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the INtermediary-safe SIP session ID Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          James Polk
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Chris Pearce
	Filename        : draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-14.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an end-to-end Session Identifier for use in
   IP-based multimedia communication systems that enables endpoints,
   intermediate devices, and management systems to identify a session
   end-to-end, associate multiple endpoints with a given multipoint
   conference, track communication sessions when they are redirected,
   and associate one or more media flows with a given communication
   session.

   This document also describes a backwards compatibility mechanism for
   an existing (RFC 7329) session identifier implementation that is
   sufficiently different from the procedures defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Paul E. Jones" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 06:18:43 +0000

Folks,

I went ahead and posted an "official" -14 version that we can discuss.  
This should be considered as opposed to the document I referenced in the 
email yesterday.

Paul

------ Original Message ------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Sent: 3/7/2015 1:16:23 AM
Subject: [Insipid] I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-14.txt

>_______________________________________________
>insipid mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/insipid