Subject: [Insipid] I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 07:33:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the INtermediary-safe SIP session ID of the IETF.

        Title           : End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks 
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Chris Pearce
                          Paul Giralt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-18.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-02-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an end-to-end Session Identifier for use in
   IP-based multimedia communication systems that enables endpoints,
   intermediary devices, and management systems to identify a session
   end-to-end, associate multiple endpoints with a given multipoint
   conference, track communication sessions when they are redirected,
   and associate one or more media flows with a given communication
   session.

   This document also describes a backwards compatibility mechanism for
   an existing session identifier implementation (RFC 7329) that is
   sufficiently different from the procedures defined in this document.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7329.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Paul Giralt (pgiralt)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:44:46 +0000

INSIPID WG,

Latest draft addresses the comments on the last draft and cleans up a few other minor typos.

Brett - hoping you can comment on the changes introduced in Draft 17 to see if they address your concerns.

Thanks,
-Paul

> On Feb 22, 2016, at 10:33 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> insipid mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/insipid

---

From: "Gonzalo Salgueiro (gsalguei)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 21:51:13 +0000

INSIPID WG -

Enough time has elapsed and a number of changes have been made since the original WGLC that it is a good idea to go through WGLC again for this draft.  We will likely do this shortly after Buenos Aires.

@Brett - Before we re-issue the new WGLC I’d appreciate a confirmation from you that the latest version addresses your pending review comments.

Thanks,

Gonzalo
(as chair)

On Feb 22, 2016, at 7:44 AM, Paul Giralt (pgiralt) <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

INSIPID WG,

Thanks,
-Paul

On Feb 22, 2016, at 10:33 AM, [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> wrote:

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
insipid mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/insipid