Subject: [Insipid] draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-20: comments

From: Brett Tate <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:50:23 -0400

Hi,

The following are some comments concerning
draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-20.

Thanks,
Brett

------

1) Section 7 paragraph 3: You might want to include section 8 as part of
the last sentence's exception since section 8 has the mandate to fix the
remote value.

2) Section 8 bullet 3: Last sentence contains "value value".

3) Section 8 bullet 5: Last sentence contains "value value".

4) Section 10.3 figure 3: Concerning last re-invite, should likely show
the B2BUA correcting the remote-uuid to be C and mention it within last
bullet.  This would comply with a MUST contained within section 8 last
paragraph.

5) Section 10.3 last bullet: Concerning "local-uuid" = "A", it looks like
"A" should be replaced with "C".  However, I might be incorrectly thinking
there is an implied {} around the two comma-separated values similar to
the explicit {} within prior bullets.

---

From: "Paul Giralt (pgiralt)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 21:22:45 +0000

Thanks Brett. Inline…

> the last sentence's exception since section 8 has the mandate to fix the

Added.

> 2) Section 8 bullet 3: Last sentence contains "value value”.

fixed

> 3) Section 8 bullet 5: Last sentence contains "value value”.

fixed

> bullet.  This would comply with a MUST contained within section 8 last

Yes, you’re right. I’ve fixed and added some additional wording in the bullet to explain this.

> the explicit {} within prior bullets.

This looks like a typo. It should be “C” and fixed.