Subject: [Insipid] Ben Campbell's Yes on draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-26: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 20:40:54 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-26: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The authors added a normative downref to RFC7206 due to feedback from the
gen-ART review from the original last call. 
We are running a shortened repeat last call focusing on the downref in
parallel with the IESG evaluation.  If any
material feedback results from that last call, I will change my ballot to
a  discuss to hold approval until it can be resolved