Subject: [Int-area] Mobility Directorate

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:35:47 -0400

Hi All,

Mark and I have set-up a Mobility Directorate to help the INT ADs 
with the management of mobility-related WGs and the review of 
mobility-related documents within the Internet area.  The charter 
page for this group can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/u/ietfchair/mobdir.html

The current members include:
	Jari Arkko
	TJ Kniveton
	Henrik Levkowetz
	Peter McCann
	Gabriel Montenegro
	Thomas Narten
	Erik Nordmark

Jari Arkko is serving as the chair of this directorate, and he will 
be coordinating our conference calls and document reviews.

The group can be reached at:  [email-masked].  You also may see 
this address cc:ed on correspondence regarding mobility-related WG 
charters and documents.

As with all IETF directorates, this group has no decision-making 
authority.  The directorate's role is to advise me and Mark so that 
we can make well-informed and technically-sound decisions regarding 
mobility-related topics.  It is currently expected that the group 
will help with AD review of mobility-related documents and that they 
will offer input/review into mobility-related WG charters and charter 
updates.

We are also trying to make progress in the early review area, by 
asking members of the Mobility Directorate to track mobility-related 
WGs, perform early reviews of new -00 WG documents, and distribute 
those reviews to the WG.  If this latter process works well, we may 
set-up similar processes for other parts of the Internet area.

If you have any comments or questions about this directorate, please 
talk to me, Mark and/or Jari.

Margaret

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area