Subject: [Int-area] Preliminary ALIEN BoF minutes available for corrections

From: Pekka Nikander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:54:16 +0200

[Apologies for cross-posting; discussion at momipriv only, please.]

Preliminary minutes for the ALIEN BoF on April 3rd, at 2-4:30pm,
are now available at

http://www.tml.tkk.fi/~pnr/ietf63_alien_minutes.html

for review.  Please check that we have correctly transcribed
what you intended to say, and send any corrections to me.
Context diff appreciated but any format will do.  If you can
identify the two unidentified speakers towards the end of
the meeting, that would be great.  Please send
your corrections no later than Thursday, August 18.

I will mail the final minutes to the secretariat on Friday,
August 19.

--Pekka Nikander

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area