Subject: [Int-area] int-area agenda, take 1

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:25:24 +0300

Agenda for the int-area meeting - subject to change, still
working on some potential topics. Send corrections or
suggestions to me and Mark.

Montreal, Canada, IETF-66
WEDNESDAY, July 12, 2006
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
Room 513CDE

Area Directors: Jari Arkko and Mark Townsley

1. Notes takers, blue sheets, agenda bash (5 min)

2. Area status update (ADs, 20 min)
    - BOFs
    - new/rechartered/killed WGs
    - other WG news
    - "area drafts" and their status

3. Source address selection problem for multihomed environments, Marcelo
   Bagnulo (10 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-rfc3484-update-00.txt
   Goal: Does RFC 3484 need updating? Provide input on Marcelo's multihoming
   issues.

4. Making CGAs survive hash algorithm issues (Marcelo Bagnulo, 5 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bagnulo-multiple-hash-cga-00.txt
   Goal: RFC 3972 had a hard wired hash algorithm. Should we change that?

5. Way forward with ICMP extensions (Ron Bonica/ADs, 15 min)
   Goal: Get a feeling from the group on where we stand on the
   problems remaining on this discussion, such as IPv6 support.

6. Comparison of mobility protocols (Dave Thaler, 30 min)
   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thaler-mobility-comparison-01.txt
   Goal: Increase awareness of where the different schemes are. Discuss.

7. Transport - network layer interface evolution and mobility (Lars
   Eggert, 20 min)
   Goal: Talk about the challenges related to transport - IP interaction,
   particularly related to implications of mobility technology. Discuss,
   and gather input for a BOF in this space in IETF-67.

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area