Subject: [Int-area] I would like to serve a second term as Internet AD

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 13:39:19 -0800

There has been some discussion within the IESG and Nomcom about the best 
practice for current ADs to announce their willingness to serve another 
term or not. I've decided to email this list, and cc the current nomcom 
committee.

First, I'd like to thank everyone involved for giving me the opportunity 
to serve as Internet AD for the past year and a half.  It is truly a 
privilege to work on such a breadth of technology surrounded by so many 
industry experts. I would like to continue as Internet AD through the 
next term. Please let the nomcom know how I am doing (good or bad!). I 
am always seeking direct feedback on how I can improve as well, so 
please feel free to tell me what you think in an email, IM, phone, or in 
person this week if you are in San Diego.

Thanks,

- Mark

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area