Subject: [Int-area] Last Call: draft-bonica-internet-icmp (Modifying ICMP to Support Multi-part Messages) to Proposed Standard

From: Ron Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:46:16 -0500

Folks,

Apologies for the massive cross posting. The following message was
posted on IETF-announce a few days ago. The posting AD asked me to
repeat the message on these lists for those who don't subscribe to
IETF-announce.

                                      Ron

========================================================================
The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Modifying ICMP to Support Multi-part Messages '
   <draft-bonica-internet-icmp-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2007-01-19. Exceptionally,
comments may be sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In either case, please
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonica-internet-icmp-14.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=13675&rfc_flag=0
==========================================================================

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area