Subject: [Int-area] About MANEMO and interoperability between mobility solutions

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:43:40 +0200

In Prague, MANEMO was discussed during the NEMO WG slot, and 2 bar BOFs
also took place.

This time, MANEMO was discussed during the Autoconf WG slot.

One conclusion is that MANEMO spams across several WGs (possibly across
several areas too), and it was pointed out that whatever the use cases
are, NEMO and MANET (and the other IETF effort) should be interoperable.

So I'm wondering why don't we discuss MANEMO on this list and during
the Int-Area meeting.

This topic could be further extended to simply discuss interoperability
between all the mobility protocols (NEMO, MANET, P-MIP, FMIPv6,
HMIPv6, MANEMO, ....).

I think Int-Area is the right place to clarify the interaction between
WGs. 

Thierry.

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area