Subject: [Int-area] Current int-area meeting agenda...

From: Mark Townsley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 12:08:56 +0100

Subject to bashing...

INTAREA
Internet Area Open Meeting

 TUESDAY, March 11, 2008
 1520-1720 Franklin 1/2

 Area Directors: Jari Arkko and Mark Townsley

 1520 Notes takers, blue sheets, agenda bash (5 min)

 1525 Area status update (ADs, 10 min)
      - BOF situation
      - Major WG news
      - "area drafts" and their status

 1535 Multi-MTU subnets, Iljitsch van Beijnum (10 min)
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-van-beijnum-multi-mtu

 1545 RAO IANA Considerations, Jukka Manner (5 min)
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manner-router-alert-iana

 1550 ICMP extension for unnumbered, Alia Atlas (10 min)
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-icmp-unnumbered

 1600 Operations requirements, Shane Amante (10 min)
      http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amante-oam-ng-requirements-01

 1610 Tunneling MTU issues, TBD, 30 min

 1640 Open mike

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:59:52 -0400

INTAREA

TUESDAY, March 11, 2008
1520-1720 Franklin 1/2

1600 Tunneling MTU issues, Touch/Townsley/Templin/Farinacci, 40 min
     - Overview of issues from Joe Touch and Mark Townsley
     - Two specific examples of new designs from Fred and Dino

1640 Open mike