Subject: [Int-area] Discussion about Federated Roaming

From: Stefan Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 16:25:51 +0100

Hello again!

As a follow-up to the initial announcement: Monday morning looks a bit 
difficult. The radext wg might be rescheduled to one of the Monday afternoon 
slots (decision still pending, at least to my best knowledge), and there's a 
dinner of the NEA folks on the same evening, and people there have expressed 
interest in the topic. 

Squeezing a BBOF in between those might mean we'll all have to drink our beers 
a lot faster than is healthy.

Due to that, I prefer to be on the safe side and would like to re-schedule the 
meeting for Wednesday evening, 2000 (after the plenary).
Sorry for the disturbance of moving stuff around.
I'll arrive on Saturday afternoon and will try my best to scout locations 
meanwhile. I'll post the location or a meeting-point beginning of next week.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

-- 
Stefan WINTER

RESTENA Foundation - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de 
la Recherche
R&D Engineer

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg
email: [email-masked]     Tel.:     +352 424409-1
http://www.restena.lu               Fax:      +352 422473
_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area