Subject: [Int-area] BBoF on Federated Roaming: Update

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:44:50 +0100

Hello,

the BBoF on Federated Roaming issues is still scheduled for Wednesday,  
20.00 hours, shortly after the plenary.

The number of responses so far was low enough to warrant "ad-hoc"  
location determination. Let's meet at the registration area.
As a rough indication what to expect: I'm almost 2m tall, and still in  
my late 20s (counting the days :-( ). Also I'm probably the most  
nervous person in the vicinity since this is my first BBoF-style thing  
:-)
The easiest choice from the registration area will probably be the  
Champions Bar on the ground floor, but I'm open to better ideas at any  
time.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area