Subject: [Int-area] LISP Specific Posting Statistics

From: David Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 13:00:29 -0800

I was asked by the IESG to produce the below. Due to the
	massive cross-posting that went on, the exact distribution
	between the rrg, int-area, routing-discussion, and lisp
	mailing lists vary depending on various timing issues.

	Submitted for your amusement....

	Dave
------

LISP Specific Posting Statistics 
================================ 
Start Date: 19 Nov 2008 
End Date:   02 Feb 2009
Generated with some perl code (Mail::MboxParser) and searching
(case insensitive) for "LISP" in the subject and body of messages

LISP Mailing List ([email-masked])
=================================
67 members
164 emails were posted by people from 26 different organizations
Average posts per organization = 6.31

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by messages 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Meyer <[email-masked]>                       	          40 (24.39%)
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	          21 (12.80%)
Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>	          14 (8.54%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	          12 (7.32%)
PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitri <[email-masked]>    7 (4.27%)
Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>                       	           7 (4.27%)
[email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)            	           7 (4.27%)
Fleischman, Eric <[email-masked]>   	           6 (3.66%)
Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>     	           6 (3.66%)
Tony Li <[email-masked]>                       	           6 (3.66%)
Templin, Fred L <[email-masked]>     	           4 (2.44%)

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by bytes 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	      322730 (43.69%)
David Meyer <[email-masked]>                       	      143850 (19.48%)
Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>	       27375 (3.71%)
Fleischman, Eric <[email-masked]>   	       25680 (3.48%)
PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitri <[email-masked]>25153 (3.41%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	       24211 (3.28%)
Roque Gagliano <[email-masked]>                 	       19270 (2.61%)
Luigi Iannone <[email-masked]>     	       19049 (2.58%)
Templin, Fred L <[email-masked]>     	       13431 (1.82%)
Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>       	       12862 (1.74%)
marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>        	       12256 (1.66%)

LISP Interest ([email-masked])
====================================================
Unknown number of members
21 emails were posted by people from 10 different organizations
Average posts per organization = 2.10

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by messages 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Meyer <[email-masked]>                       	           5 (23.81%)
PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitri <[email-masked]>    3 (14.29%)
Joe Touch <[email-masked]>                         	           3 (14.29%)
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	           2 (9.52%)
Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>    	                           2 (9.52%)
Joe Touch <[email-masked]>                         	           2 (9.52%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	           1 (4.76%)
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>                 	           1 (4.76%)
Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>          	           1 (4.76%)
[email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)            	           1 (4.76%)

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by bytes 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitri <[email-masked]> 5784 (18.89%)
Joe Touch <[email-masked]>                         	        5048 (16.49%)
Joe Touch <[email-masked]>                         	        4978 (16.26%)
David Meyer <[email-masked]>                       	        4948 (16.16%)
Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>          	        4777 (15.60%)
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>                 	        1881 (6.14%)
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	        1159 (3.79%)
[email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)            	         981 (3.20%)
Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>    	                         923 (3.02%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	         133 (0.43%)

Int Area Mailing List ([email-masked])
=========================================
Unknown number of members
136 emails were posted by people from 21 different organizations
Average posts per organization = 6.48

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by messages 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Meyer <[email-masked]>                       	          54 (39.71%)
[email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)            	          13 (9.56%)
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>                 	          12 (8.82%)
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	          10 (7.35%)
Joe Touch <[email-masked]>                         	           6 (4.41%)
Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>      	           5 (3.68%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	           4 (2.94%)
Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>   	           3 (2.21%)
Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>    	                           3 (2.21%)
John Zwiebel <[email-masked]>                 	           3 (2.21%)
Templin, Fred L <[email-masked]>     	           2 (1.47%)

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by bytes 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
David Meyer <[email-masked]>                       	      182260 (58.70%)
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	       16067 (5.17%)
Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>                 	       14720 (4.74%)
[email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)            	       11215 (3.61%)
John Zwiebel <[email-masked]>                 	       10286 (3.31%)
Joe Touch <[email-masked]>                         	        9776 (3.15%)
PAPADIMITRIOU Dimitri <[email-masked]>	9299 (2.99%)
Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>      	        7718 (2.49%)
Darrel Lewis <[email-masked]>    	                        6765 (2.18%)
Schliesser, Benson <[email-masked]>         	        6067 (1.95%)
Ed Jankiewicz <[email-masked]>         	        5862 (1.89%)

Routing Research Group Mailing List ([email-masked])
==================================================
Unknown number of members
1041 emails were posted by people from 62 different organizations
Average posts per organization = 16.79

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by messages 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>                 	          99 (9.51%)
William Herrin <[email-masked]>                 	          94 (9.03%)
Tony Li <[email-masked]>                       	          91 (8.74%)
Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>   	          80 (7.68%)
Templin, Fred L <[email-masked]>     	          62 (5.96%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	          60 (5.76%)
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	          50 (4.80%)
[email-masked]                              	          44 (4.23%)
[email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)            	          34 (3.27%)
Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>         	          31 (2.98%)
David Meyer <[email-masked]>                       	          27 (2.59%)

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by bytes 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>                 	      757343 (20.78%)
[email-masked]                              	      377529 (10.36%)
Templin, Fred L <[email-masked]>     	      228192 (6.26%)
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	      215407 (5.91%)
William Herrin <[email-masked]>                 	      204151 (5.60%)
David Conrad <[email-masked]>                	      189222 (5.19%)
Michael Meisel <[email-masked]>               	      155190 (4.26%)
Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>   	      128861 (3.54%)
Tony Li <[email-masked]>                       	      125944 (3.46%)
David Meyer <[email-masked]>                       	      111526 (3.06%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	      107094 (2.94%)

Routing Discussion Mailing List ([email-masked])
=============================================================
Unknown number of members
43 emails were posted by people from 12 different organizations
Average posts per organization = 3.58

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by messages 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	           8 (18.60%)
Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>                 	           5 (11.63%)
[email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)            	           5 (11.63%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	           4 (9.30%)
Templin, Fred L <[email-masked]>     	           4 (9.30%)
Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>      	           4 (9.30%)
Jon Crowcroft <[email-masked]>        	           3 (6.98%)
Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>                      	           2 (4.65%)
Joe Touch <[email-masked]>                         	           2 (4.65%)
Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>      	           1 (2.33%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                      	           1 (2.33%)

Top 10 Posters to [email-masked] by bytes 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robin Whittle <[email-masked]>                 	      153120 (49.33%)
Templin, Fred L <[email-masked]>     	       99016 (31.90%)
Dino Farinacci <[email-masked]>                   	       14397 (4.64%)
Jon Crowcroft <[email-masked]>        	        9218 (2.97%)
Scott Brim <[email-masked]>                    	        7228 (2.33%)
Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>      	        7012 (2.26%)
[email-masked] (Noel Chiappa)            	        6859 (2.21%)
Bill Manning <[email-masked]>                   	        2816 (0.91%)
Vince Fuller <[email-masked]>                      	        2384 (0.77%)
Joe Touch <[email-masked]>                         	        2248 (0.72%)
Christopher Morrow <[email-masked]>      	        2087 (0.67%)
_______________________________________________
Int-area mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area