Subject: [Int-area] agenda for IETF-74

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:38:09 +0100

We will have a meeting in San Francisco. Please send your agenda 
requests to the ADs.

At this point we know that we will be talking about SEAL, get an update 
on shared ISP addresses (but the main discussion will be in OPSAREA), 
and talk about default router information in RAs vs. DHCP.

Jari

---

From: Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:23:23 -0600

There will be a discussion of shared addresses in int-area, in ops-area, 
and in the shara bof?  Or are there multiple different forms of address 
sharing that are going to be discussed, each with its own venue?

Jari Arkko wrote:
> At this point we know that we will be talking about SEAL, get an 
> update on shared ISP addresses (but the main discussion will be in 
> OPSAREA), and talk about default router information in RAs vs. DHCP.
>
> Jari
>
> _______________________________________________
> Int-area mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area
>

---

From: Scott Brim <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:29:17 +0100

> sharing that are going to be discussed, each with its own venue?

and maybe Behave and 6ai

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 17:45:41 +0100

> sharing that are going to be discussed, each with its own venue?

Yes, these are different topics.

In SHARA there will be discussion on sharing an IPv4 address between
customers of an ISP.

The topic in Int-area and mainly in OPS-area is a shared address space
for ISPs. The relevant draft is to my knowledge:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shirasaki-isp-shared-addr-01.txt

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Phil Roberts <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 10:49:40 -0600

Excellent.  Thanks for the clarification.