Subject: [Int-area] DRAFT Agenda for intarea WG

From: "Laganier, Julien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 10:15:45 -0800

Folks,

Below is the DRAFT Agenda for the intarea WG.

--julien & christian

-------------------------------------
Internet Area Working Group (intarea)
TUESDAY, March 23, 2010
0900-1130 Morning Session I
-------------------------------------

Tunnels in the Internet Architecture, Joe Touch (5 min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-intarea-tunnels-01 OR
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-00.txt

Updated Specification of the IPv4 ID Field, Joe Touch (10 min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-intarea-ipv4-unique-id-03 OR
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-ipv4-id-update-00

Summary of 3GPP-IETF meeting on IPv6 migration, Fred Baker (15 min)

Internet of Things, Dave Oran (40 min)

SmartGrids, Fred Baker (40 min)

DHCP-based subscriber authentication, Ted Lemon (40 min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jjmb-dhc-eap-auth-analysis-02

---

From: "Laganier, Julien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 14:03:32 -0700

Folks,

Below is the FINAL agenda for the intarea WG.

--julien & christian

Tunnels in the Internet Architecture, Joe Touch (10 min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-intarea-tunnels-01 OR
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-00.txt

Summary of 3GPP-IETF meeting on IPv6 migration, Fred Baker (10 min)

Issues with IP Address Sharing, Mat Ford (10 min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ford-shared-addressing-issues-02

DHCP-based subscriber authentication, Ted Lemon (30 min)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jjmb-dhc-eap-auth-analysis-02