Subject: [Int-area] FW: IETF 78 - Meeting and Sponsorship Information

From: "Laganier, Julien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 14:40:27 -0700

FYI-

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:52 PM
To: Working Group Chairs
Subject: IETF 78 - Meeting and Sponsorship Information 

Working Group Chairs,

Can you please forward this message to your individual working group
emails lists.  We want to ensure that as many people as possible are aware
of the sponsorship opportunities available at IETF meetings.

Thank you.
==========================================
78th IETF Meeting 
Maastricht, Netherlands
July 25-30, 2010 
 
1. Sponsorship Opportunities
2. Registration Types
3. Visas and Letters of Invitation
4. Accommodations & Breakfast Information
5. IETF 79 (Beijing) Visa Information

1) Sponsorship Opportunities
There are still sponsorship opportunities and benefits for high profile
company/organizational exposure at the upcoming IETF meeting in
Maastricht, Netherlands from July 25-30, 2010.  All sponsorship fees go
directly to fund the operations of the IETF.  See the options at: http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html "Sponsorship Opportunities"
under "General".  Each of the sponsorship options provide extended and
repeat exposure at this weeklong meeting.   

Please contact Drew Dvorshak, [email-masked], with any questions
and/or to reserve your organization's spot.  Thanks in advance for
supporting the critical work of the IETF!

2) Register online at:  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/78/

3) Letters of Invitation and Visas 
Letters of Invitation
After you complete the meeting registration process, you will be given the
option to request a letter of invitation. You can request the Letter of
Invitation as soon as you finish registration, or at a later time by
following the link provided in the confirmation email.

Visas
Please check the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs site
(http://www.minbuza.nl/en/Services/Consular_Services/Visa) for list of
countries with visa exemptions.

We recommend you give yourself at least one month to complete the visa
process.

4) Accommodations & Breakfast Information
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/hotel.html

5) If you want to start planning for your trip to IETF 79 in Beijing, we
have visa information online here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/visa.html

Only 52 days until IETF 78!