Subject: [Int-area] Intarea WG Meeting Agenda for IETF 78

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 14:04:46 -0700

Folks,

below please find the agenda for our upcoming Intarea working group
meeting in Maastricht.  This agenda is still tentative.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/intarea.txt

- Christian and Julien

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda of the Internet Area working group meeting at IETF 78
Monday, July 26, 17:40 - 19:40, Auditorium 1
----------------------------------------------------------------------

17:40  Introduction and Administrativa ........................ 10 min
       Julien Laganier, Christian Vogt

17:50  Issues with IP Address Sharing ......................... 15 min
       draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues-01
       Mat Ford

18:05  Updated Specification of the IPv4 ID Field ............. 30 min
       draft-ietf-intarea-ipv4-id-update-00
       Joe Touch

18:35  Security Assessment of IP version 4 .................... 15 min
       draft-ietf-opsec-ip-security-03
       Joel Jaeggli

18:50  Name-Based Sockets ..................................... 15 min
       draft-ubillos-name-based-sockets-01
       Javier Ubillos
       
19:05  IPv6 Multihoming without Network Address Translation ... 15 min
       draft-troan-multihoming-without-nat66-00
       Dan Wing
       
19:20  Source Routing for Hosts with Multiple IP Addresses .... 15 min
       draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00
       Marcelo Bagnulo

19:35  End of working group meeting

---

From: Christian Vogt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:41:01 +0200

Folks,

a small agenda update below.  Looking forward to seeing you tonight!

- Christian

17:50  Issues with IP Address Sharing ......................... 20 min
       draft-ietf-intarea-shared-addressing-issues-01
       Mat Ford

18:10  Updated Specification of the IPv4 ID Field ............. 30 min
       draft-ietf-intarea-ipv4-id-update-00
       Joe Touch

18:40  Name-Based Sockets ..................................... 20 min
       draft-ubillos-name-based-sockets-01
       Javier Ubillos
       
19:00  IPv6 Multihoming without Network Address Translation ... 20 min
       draft-troan-multihoming-without-nat66-00
       Dan Wing
       
19:20  Source Routing for Hosts with Multiple IP Addresses .... 20 min
       draft-handley-mptcp-routing-00
       Marcelo Bagnulo

19:40  End of working group meeting