Subject: [Int-area] DRAFT agenda - Internet Area Working Group

From: "Laganier, Julien" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:52:31 -0700

THURSDAY, November 11, 2010
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
Valley Ballroom C	INT	intarea	 Internet Area Working Group WG

- Administrativia & Status Update, Chairs
  [15min]

- IPv6 AAAA DNS Whitelisting Implications, Jason Livingood
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-dns-whitelisting-implications  
  [15min]

- Traceroute and Ping Message Extension, Naiming Shen
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-traceroute-ping-ext-00
  [15min]

- Logging recommendations for Internet facing servers, Alain Durand
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-durand-server-logging-recommendations
  [15min]

- Mobility and Privacy, Scott Brim 
     http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brim-mobility-and-privacy  
  [30min]