Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: Please help the Nomcom

From: Julien Laganier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:35:03 -0700

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: NomCom Chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Subject: Please help the Nomcom
To: Working Group Chairs <[email-masked]>

Hi WG chairs,
 We have had a good response to the first call for volunteers but the
rate at which new volunteers are coming in is slowing down. The Nomcom
process is best served by a large pool of volunteers drawn from a wide
spectrum of IETF attendees. Where else would we find this wide spectrum
if not in the WG mailing lists.

I would really appreciate it if you can forward the message onto your
working group mailing lists.

The latest volunteer status and the second call for volunteers can be
found at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/2964/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Suresh Krishnan
Nomcom Chair 2011-2012
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]