Subject: [Int-area] Call for agenda items at IETF86

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 16:30:51 -0500

Hi all,
   The intarea WG will be meeting at the Orlando IETF (we have been
allocated a 2 hour 20 min slot) and we are in the process of setting the
agenda. Please send us your request for slots detailing

* Name of the draft
* Short description of why you think the item needs to be discussed in
the intarea meeting
* Whether the draft has already been presented or will be presented in
some other wg/bof.

Thanks
Suresh and Julien

---

From: GangChen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:49:56 +0800

Hello Suresh,

May I reserve a time slot for
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pcp-mobile-deployment/

The name of the draft is "Analysis of Port Control Protocol in Mobile Network"

I think that is a value to discuss in int-area because the draft talks
about more generic issues about the applicability of PCP in mobile
networks. As you may know 3GPP treats NAT going beyond their
architecture. We need a place to encourage PCP deployments in mobile
networks.

The draft has been presented in PCP WG before. PCP chairs encourage me
to present the topic in int-area to receive feedback cause there are
many experts from generic areas.

Many thanks

Gang

2013/2/14, Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>:
> _______________________________________________
> Int-area mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/int-area
>