Subject: [Int-area] Waiting for your questions after my presentation :-)

From: "Hosnieh Rafiee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 16:15:08 +0200

Folks, 

I am presenting cga-tsig in intarea. Here you can find the slides (probably
in IETF website you can also find the same version. )

There are supplementary slides which summarized the whole draft for those
who are busy with IETF sessions. I will not cover them during my
presentation unless there are questions regarding them. So, I would ask you
to skim on them before intarea session and if there are any questions or
problems with them, please ask after my presentation.
So, in my presentation I presume that you have reviewed at least these
slides so I only focus on the changes and comparison that I tried to made
with other DNS mechanisms (DNS privacy mechanisms with different criterias.
It was actually a very short time for this comparison but I did my best to
be fair in this regard. If I missed anything, I would also appreciate your
comments on them because I am going to update cga-tsig draft with a section
in introduction (as Tina and Dan asked)

<http://rozanak.com/cga-tsig.pdf > 

Waiting for your comments and questions. :-)
Thanks,
Best,
Hosnieh