Subject: [Int-area] CfPs: IoT/CPS-Security 2015

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 13:25:06 +0200

[Apologies for receiving multiple copies]

CfPs:  IoT/CPS-Security 2015
http://conta.uom.gr/IoTCPSsecurity2015/cfp.html

The First IEEE International Workshop
on Security and Privacy for Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems,
http://conta.uom.gr/IoTCPSsecurity2015/

organized in conjunction with IEEE International Conference on
Communications (ICC 2015), 8-12 June 2015, London, UK,
http://icc2015.ieee-icc.org/

IMPORTANT DATES
Paper submission deadline: 10 January, 2015
Acceptance notification: 14 February, 2015
Final paper ("camera-ready"): 28 February, 2015
Workshop date: 8 June, 2015.

TOPICS OF INTEREST
To ensure complete coverage of the advances in this field, the 2015
IoT/CPS-Security workshop solicits original contributions in, but not
limited to, the following topical areas:
- Security, Privacy and Trust for IoT and CPS Systems
- Secure IoT and CPS architectures
- Security vulnerabilities in IoT and CPS systems
- Security in Machine-to-Machine (M2M) systems
- Detecting and preventing attacks in IoT devices and CPS systems
- Evaluation of the Threats, Attacks and Risks in IoT and cyber-physical
devices
- Data Security and Privacy in the IoT
- Game theory for IoT and CPS security
- Security and Privacy in IoT applications and services (health care,
smart cities, smart grid, safety and surveillance systems, etc.)
- Security and Privacy for RFID, sensors, actuator technologies
- Security in Smart Grids and Smart Spaces
- Network-distributed signal processing for security solutions in CPS
- Joint security and privacy aware protocol design
- Test-bed and performance metrics of security solutions in CPS
- Deployment and performance studies of secure CPS
- Secure network control systems for CPS applications
- Secure implementation of cyber-physical systems
- Architectures for secure hardware/software CPS systems

SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
The workshop accepts only novel, previously unpublished papers. Papers
should be written in English with a standard length of six (6) printed
pages (10-point font) including figures, without incurring additional page
charges (maximum 1 additional page with extra charge if accepted). You may
use the standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX
formats found here. For more information, please visit the following URL:
http://icc2015.ieee-icc.org/content/authors-guidelines.

The edas link for paper submission is:
https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=18701&track=66317.

MORE INFORMATION

http://conta.uom.gr/IoTCPSsecurity2015/

****     *****   *****   *****   *****   *****

Prof. Anastasios A. Economides,
http://users.uom.gr/~economid/

Director CONTA (Computer Networks & Telematics Applications) Lab,
http://conta.uom.gr/conta/uk/index.htm

University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, GREECE,

keynote speech  on Internet of Things & Sensor Network Security :
http://www.slideshare.net/economides/internet-of-thingsbyeconomideskeynotespeechatccit2014final