Subject: [Int-area] I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 09:36:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Support for Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
        Authors         : Carlos Pignataro
                          Ron Bonica
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-14.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-09-02

Abstract:
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) can be used to carry any network-
   layer payload protocol over any network-layer delivery protocol.
   Currently, GRE procedures are specified for IPv4, used as either the
   payload or delivery protocol.  However, GRE procedures are not
   specified for IPv6.

   This document specifies GRE procedures for IPv6, used as either the
   payload or delivery protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-intarea-gre-ipv6-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/