Subject: [Int-area] Review requested : draft-bchv-rfc6890bis

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:54:12 -0400

All,
     Last year, RFC 6890 was published as a mechanism for standardizing
the information maintained in IANA's Special Use Address registries.

http://www.iana.org/assignments/iana-ipv4-special-registry/iana-ipv4-special-registry.xhtml

http://www.iana.org/assignments/iana-ipv6-special-registry/iana-ipv6-special-registry.xhtml

An issue was raised on the 6man mailing list about the entry generated
for ULAs. It turns out that the document uses a term "global" that has
different connotations depending upon one's point of view.

The original authors of 6890 came up with a proposed update to address
the issue as well as pick up a change originally reported via the errata
system. After chatting with the INT ADs, we would like to solicit review
and feedback from this WG on this draft so that we can move to address
the issues.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bchv-rfc6890bis/

Could I get a couple of volunteers to review and provide comments?

Thanks,
Brian