Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-intarea-ippl-00.txt

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 15:46:22 -0500

This version has the updates based on the liaison from IEEE 802.1 and 
comments from Pascal.

    Erik

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-intarea-ippl-00.txt
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:30:34 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-intarea-ippl-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Erik Nordmark and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-intarea-ippl
Revision:	00
Title:		IP over Intentionally Partially Partitioned Links
Document date:	2017-03-30
Group:		intarea
Pages:		16
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-intarea-ippl-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-ippl/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-ippl-00
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-intarea-ippl-00

Abstract:
    IP makes certain assumptions about the L2 forwarding behavior of a
    multi-access IP link.  However, there are several forms of
    intentional partitioning of links ranging from split-horizon to
    Private VLANs that violate some of those assumptions.  This document
    specifies that link behavior and how IP handles links with those
    properties.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat