Subject: [Int-area] Warren Kumari's Yes on draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-10: (with COMMENT)

From: Warren Kumari via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:43:58 -0800

Warren Kumari has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains-10: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-provisioning-domains/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for writing such a useful (and readable!) document; the amount of
Operational Considerations (and examples) warms my heart :-) I was going to
point out the "an hostile network" nit, but Barry beat me to it...

Thanks to Tim Chown for his OpsDir review, and the authors for addressing the
comments.