Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-01.txt

From: "Iain R. Learmonth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 11:09:45 +0100

Hi,

This update:

* fixes the reference to RFC7296 (IKEv2).
* provides references for regulations regarding amateur radio transmissions
* clarifies (hopefully) the use of encryption algorithms providing
confidentiality

I have no open questions in here, but I'm still happy to receive
comments and feedback.

Thanks,
Iain.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-01.txt
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 03:02:35 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Iain R. Learmonth <[email-masked]>, Iain Learmonth <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Iain R. Learmonth and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis
Revision:	01
Title:		Internet Protocol Encapsulation of AX.25 Frames
Document date:	2020-05-26
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for the encapsulation of AX.25 Link
   Access Protocol for Amateur Packet Radio frames within IPv4 and IPv6
   packets.  Obsoletes RFC1226.

Note

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the author(s).

   The sources for this draft are at:

   https://github.com/irl/draft-rfc1226-bis

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat