Subject: [Int-area] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02.txt

From: "Iain R. Learmonth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:15:03 +0000

Hi All,

I have made a minor update to this draft, to add in a reference to WESP.
While WESP would be a good fit for the amateur radio environment it has
unfortunately not seen implementation in open source systems. I'm
guessing it's been more used in regulated environments with proprietary
hardware/software, or maybe not really seen use. I'd be interested to
know if there are implementations.

I feel this draft is complete, and I'd be excited to see this draft
adopted by the working group. Of course I'm also very happy to continue
to receive feedback and review if you have either.

Thanks,
Iain.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02.txt
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 03:06:20 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Iain R. Learmonth <[email-masked]>, Iain Learmonth <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Iain R. Learmonth and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis
Revision:	02
Title:		Internet Protocol Encapsulation of AX.25 Frames
Document date:	2020-11-19
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		7
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis/
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-learmonth-intarea-rfc1226-bis-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for the encapsulation of AX.25 Link
   Access Protocol for Amateur Packet Radio frames within IPv4 and IPv6
   packets.  Obsoletes RFC1226.

Note

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to the author(s).

   The sources for this draft are at:

   https://github.com/irl/draft-rfc1226-bis

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat