Subject: (ION) Administrivia: preparing for the IETF meeting

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:21:50 -0500 (EST)

Here are the dates of interest for the upcoming IETF meeting - authors,
please plan accordingly - and of course, please don't wait for the
deadine!  Also, I have not had many requests for agenda topics yet, so
this may end up being a relatively short meeting! :-)

	March  9 - Working Group scheduling closes at 1700 EST
	March 13 - Internet Draft submission cutoff date at 1700 EST
	March 20 - Pre-Registration Payment cutoff date at 1200 EST
	March 25 - Pre-Registration cutoff date at 1200 EST
	March 25 - Working Group agendas due date by 1200 EST
	March 25 - Registration Cancellations cutoff date by 1800 EST

Also, FYI, we will be meeting on Monday, March 30 at 13:00-15:00.

Andy

P.S. You folks have NO IDEA how effective the spam filter has been, but
that's the way it's supposed to be! :-)
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.