Subject: Re: Ambler pretends to own .WEB again.

From: "Christopher Ambler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:31:56 -0700

>> Can we drop this?
>No. We can not.

Fine, then I am. I've been asked by too many people. You keep
posting whatever you want, Perry, and perhaps one day I'll see
you in court. But I doubt it will get that far before IOD is in the
roots.

>I wish you were a gentleman, Mr. Ambler. 

Always happy to see the personal attacks, Perry.

>Again, if anyone doubts a single word I say, the record of the court
>case in question is completely public. One needn't believe a single
>word I say. It is all subject to public verification.

How ironic, I say the same thing.

>I *will* drop this for a day or two. I think everyone who cares to
>read this has seen enough. However, the next time you bring this up,
>I will dispute what you say once more, and the time after that, and
>the time after that.

Ad nauseum, as they say.

--
Christopher Ambler, Personal Opinion Only
--
NOTICE: The user of this email address is a resident of the State of 
Washington. Washington law provides for up to $500 per incident in
the case of Unsolicited Commercial Email (also known as spam).
This individual WILL file a complaint.

---

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 20:28:37 -0400

"Christopher Ambler" writes:
> you in court.

We saw each other in court already, and you lost. That's the whole point.

Who do you think you are fooling here, exactly?

Perry