Subject: ion working group agenda for Washington

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 1997 16:58:42 -0500

Here's the agenda for the upcoming ion meeting, along with the drafts that
will be presented so you can read them in advance.

Andy

-------

Internetworking Over NBMA WG (ion)

Wednesday, December 10, 0900-1130
=================================

Chairs: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>
        George Swallow <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status, charter and schedule review,
   30 minutes

2. ITU-T Study Group 11 liaison, Muneyoshi Suzuki, 20 minutes
   draft-suzuki-git-uus-assignment-00.txt

3. Updates to the OSPF Address Resolution Advertisement and Intra-area
   IP Unicast drafts, Juna Heinanen, 15-20 minutes
   draft-ietf-ospf-ara-01.txt
   draft-ietf-ion-intra-area-unicast-01.txt

4. Updates to the ion security and IPv6 over NBMA and ATM drafts,
   Grenville Armitage, 20 minutes
   draft-armitage-ion-sec-arp-00.txt
   draft-armitage-ion-security-01.txt
   draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-00.txt
   draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-00.txt

5. IPv6 over Frame Relay and IPv6 Inverse Neighbor Discovery drafts,
   Alex Conta, 25 minutes
   draft-conta-ion-ipv6-fr-00.txt
   draft-conta-ion-ipv6-ind-00.txt

6. Proxy PAR for ATM router autoconfiguration, Tony Przygienda,
   15-20 minutes
   draft-droz-proxypar-arch-00.txt

7. Implementation experience discussion, 20-30 minutes

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886