Subject: (ION) New ion working group RFCs

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 01:27:32 -0400

I call your attention to the following new RFCs in the working group:

2331 ATM Signalling Support for IP over ATM - UNI Signalling 4.0
     Update. M. Maher. April 1998. (Format: TXT=61119 bytes) (Status:
     PROPOSED STANDARD)

2332 NBMA Next Hop Resolution Protocol (NHRP). J. Luciani, D. Katz, D.
     Piscitello, B. Cole, N. Doraswamy. April 1998. (Format: TXT=126978
     bytes) (Status: PROPOSED STANDARD)

2333 NHRP Protocol Applicability Statement. D. Cansever. April 1998.
     (Format: TXT=20164 bytes) (Status: PROPOSED STANDARD)

2334 Server Cache Synchronization Protocol (SCSP). J. Luciani, G.
     Armitage, J. Halpern, N. Doraswamy. April 1998. (Format: TXT=98161
     bytes) (Status: PROPOSED STANDARD)

2335 A Distributed NHRP Service Using SCSP. J. Luciani. April 1998.
     (Format: TXT=14007 bytes) (Status: PROPOSED STANDARD)

2337 Intra-LIS IP multicast among routers over ATM using Sparse Mode
     PIM.  D. Farinacci, D. Meyer, Y. Rekhter. April 1998. (Format:
     TXT=16357 bytes) (Status: EXPERIMENTAL)

Congrats to all the authors!

Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.