Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ion-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 09:25:29 -0500

A Revised Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internetworking Over NBMA Working Group 
of the IETF.

Note: This revision reflects comments received during the last call period.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for 
                          Classical IP and ARP Over ATM Using SMIv2  
                          (IPOA-MIB)
	Author(s)	: M. Greene, T. Kuo, J. Luciani, K. White
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ion-mib-07.txt
	Pages		: 52
	Date		: 25-Feb-98
	
  The purpose of this memo is to define the Management Information
  Base (MIB) for supporting Classical IP and ARP over ATM as specified
  in Classical IP and ARP over ATM, refer to reference [3].  Support of
  an ATM interface by an IP layer will require implementation of objects
  from several Management Information Bases (MIBs) as well as their
  enhancement in order to enable usage of ATM transports.  It is the
  intent of this MIB to fully adhere to all prerequisite MIBs unless
  explicitly stated.  Deviations will be documented in corresponding
  conformance statements.  The specification of this MIB will utilize
  the Structure of Management Information (SMI) for Version 2 of the
  Simple Network Management Protocol Version (refer to RFC 1902,
  reference [1]).

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login wih the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-ion-mib-07.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ds.internic.net/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-mib-07.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nis.garr.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ds.internic.net
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ion-mib-07.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ds.internic.net can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.