Subject: AD: INTERNET BUSINESS STARTER SITE

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:23:48 -0500 (EST)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This Message was composed using NICErsPRO Total Solution Email
Software. If  you wish to be removed from this advertiser's future
mailings, please reply with the word 'Remove' in the subject line and this
software will automatically remove your address from their future mailings.
To find out how to get MORE ORDERS for anything you sell go to:
http://www.nicers.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Internet friend,

"The number of people with Internet access worldwide will grow 
800 percent to 450 million in the next three years, up from 
60 million today" --Computer Industry Almanac--

The Internet is exploding with potential and now is the time
to cash in with an online business or sky rocket your existing one.

How? Check out the Internet Business Starter Site for Free Tools 
and Resources for the Online Entrepreneur:

* Free Online Marketing Books * Free Software * Free Reports * 
Free Email Addresses * Free Ad Sites * Free Business Opportunities

This is just a fraction of what you will find at the 
Internet Business Starter Site. One of the most powerful things 
we offer is a turn-key business opportunity that will knock your 
socks off. With the Internet Business Starter Site your earning 
potential is unlimited.

Don't delay, check out the Internet Business Starter Site at:

          http://www.geocities.com/eureka/gold/6352/

Thank you for your time.