Subject: (ION) ion working group last call for IPv6-related drafts

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 17:03:52 -0400 (EDT)

This begins the working group last call for the following four drafts:

draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-01.txt
draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-atm-02.txt
draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-fr-00.txt
draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-ind-00.txt

The only known outstanding issue at this point is the official
assignment of the ND options number for the shortcut limit option
(draft-ietf-ion-ipv6-01 unofficially uses 6).  The actual assignment
will be made following WG last call.

The last call will conclude on Friday, August 7.  As usual, comments to
the list.

Thanks,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.