Subject: (ION) New to list

From: "Mike Roberts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 16:08:11 -0600

I would like to introduce myself to the list.  Is there a FAQ available?

Thanks,

*Mike Roberts
*Datawest Internet, LLC
*Colorado Springs - http://www.datawest.net

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 08:48:46 -0400 (EDT)

Mike,

> I would like to introduce myself to the list.  Is there a FAQ available?

Welcome to the group.  An excellent place to start is
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/ion-charter.html, which has the
working group's charter and pointers to the current documents. 

Cheers,
Andy (ION co-chair)
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-1484
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886