Subject: Help Make The World A Better Place!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 98 13:42:56 PDT

Dear Investor,

It's quite obvious we're more powerful in numbers than alone, we can stamp out
problems we are faced with day in day out but we make no attempt and if any very 
little to help irradicate A.I.D.S, Famin, The Homeless, Cancer, Child abuse, 
victims of Rape and Incest, Violence and Corruption World Wide and don't 
forget the Environment (it's a total disaster).

Panamanian Offshore Banks require as little as $1 000 000.00 USD in paid in 
capital to qualify for Bank registration.

Your $1 000.00 USD investment or more can lead you to an unlimited return.

Here's some mathematical logistics you take 1000 people together each investing
$ 1 000.00 USD that makes $ 1 000 000.00 USD.  We go to Panama and register for 
public listing so all our shareholders can each get 1000 shares each at $1.00
per share, if all goes well and the Securities commission accepts the public 
listing, we go to step 2. Step 2. We go to the banking commission and apply for
a Bank license and upon approval, you've got your bank owned by 1000 
shareholders each holding 1000 shares and can be traded freely and we can apply
for a listing on the Panamanian stock exchange or any other exchange therafter.

Let's look at the example below to see how power can be in numbers.

The minimal interest paid out for example sake is 12% anually on $1 000 000.00 
that gives a return of is $ 120 000.00 USD.  Now let's go back to reality if 
you take $ 1 000.00 USD and if your lucky your bank will give you at most a 4% 
annual interest rate, that gives you a return of $40.00 USD.

Now let's recap, we have 1000 shareholders who invested $ 1 000.00 USD each and 
at the end of a year each shareholders shares have made a substantial return,
the exact return for this example is the return on $ 1 000 000.00 USD at 12% 
annual interest which is $120 000.00 USD divided by 1000 shareholders = $120.00 
and each of your shares has just incresed by 0.12,$ 120.00 divided by 1000 
shares = 0.12 cents. You've gained 3 times the return compared to the return 
your bank would have given you after a year.

Now this is a very bad example because banks deal with daily currency 
trades,Bankers Acceptances, Treasury Bills, Government Bonds, GICs, stocks,
mutual funds, Credit and Debit/Check cards, Loans, Lines of Credit, Mortgages
and Daily Transaction Fees. But the example above gives you a clear picture 
that alone you do not have the potential that a mere 1000 people have and with
a group you see that your profit potential is much greater because your total
capital is much greater and gives you more opportunities and greater flexibility.

With Banks making record profits of $ 800 000 000 - $ 1.5 billion and over a
year and with unjustified service charges. We would like to present a new way of
battling this service charge frenzy and to contribute back to the community by 
helping any one of our list of charitable organisations or one of your choice. 
Below is a brief description of our investment objective. 

Our Bank will concentrate on the usage of the internet to reduce overhead as 
well as have the upmost personal touch for commercial, personal and private 
banking.

Our sevice charges, which will be few, will be unbeatable. You don't have to 
maintain a fixed minimum balance, no costly wire transfer fees.  No balance 
inquiry ATM fees and no withdrawal fees. Check processing fees will be low as 
well as many other fees, if any.

We also will select a group of charities in which 5-8 % of our profits will go 
to, if you have a charity in mind please e-mail the charitys home page url or 
send documentation by mail to the address below.

Debit card facilities as well as checking accounts will be available for quick
easy access to clients cashflow.

Panama has also been infamous for their banking secrecy, they have 116 different
banks and are subjected to strict secrecy laws, so for whatever reason you might
have for keeping your assets confidential, banking in Panama can definitely
cater to your needs.

Please print and fill out the contract below, also enclose your contact 
informations and e-mail address on a blank piece of paper.  Make all checks
payable to "Investnet" and mail to the address below.

For large investments we can arrange for an interest bearing investment deposit 
while we are completing the investment objective.

We are also accepting investments below $ 1 000.00 USD.

In the event the objective to bring together $1 000 000.00 USD for the
investment project, if our attempt to register a Bank in Panama fails, as is 
stated in the contract certain funds will be totally refunded and you will be 
frequently notified of the status of the investment via e-mail.

We also specialize in offshore banking and private trusts, please feel free to
write us with your requirements at the address below.

Power is in numbers, let's get together and make the difference!

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Eric Wilhem
Administrator

Investnet
116 West Service Road #130
Champlain, Ny
12919

This contract binds you " ____________________________________ " and " 
Investnet Corp." in agreement to the following articles.

1. That any investment deposit made by yourself or on behalf of another person
or Corporation, Trust Fund, Insurance company or Investment club, will be kept 
in escrow for the investment objective in question.

2a. Investnet Corp will inform you on a regular basis via e-mail on the status
of the investment objective at hand.
  
b.  Investnet Corp will also inform you on completion of the investment 
objective and your future status as a shareholder upon completion and 
approval by the required bodies concerning this investment type.

c.  The investment in question and its' type being in a short description

"  ______________________________________________________________ ".                                                                     

3a. The total time period for the investment objective shall not exceed 3 years
from this contract date and in the event the investment objective is not reached
you shall be notified of the administrators decision to terminate and liquidate 
funds at his discretion and not exceeding one year from the notification date.

b.  Any investment below $101.00 USD  will not be returned if the investment 
objective is not completed but will be donated to a charity of our choice.

c.  Any investment above $100.00 USD will be returned when the  ruling 
administrator has given notification for termination of the investment objective 
and liquidation of funds.

4.  Any seperate agreement with "Investnet Corp." shall no longer bind Investnet 
and the party in question as of the date of the new agreement.

       "Interest bearing deposits"

5a. " Investnet Corp. " will pay upon liquidation the interest accrued by the 
particular investment, unless otherwise agreed.

b.  The interest rate to which "Investnet Corp" agrees to pay on fluctuating 
investment instruments will be paid out accordingly and follow the market in 
question.

6.  Any interest bearing investment deposit shall be converted to the 
appropriate amount of shares deemed by Investnet upon finalisation of the 
public offering, and delivery shall commence therafter.

       Dated:       _______________________________________   

                    _______________________________________       
                           Sole or joint signature(s)

                    _______________________________________

                    _______________________________________

                    _______________________________________
                    "Investnet Corp. (acting Administrator)

Investment Interest bearing deposit schedule

Any investment of $ 10 000.00 USD +  will be given special consideration.
*Note: This is an annual rate.

100-3000 3.5% 
3000-5000 4.5% 
5000-25000 5.5  (special rate for your first 5000-25000)
25000 + 4.5

Investnet Corp.
116 West Service Road #130
Champlain, Ny 12919