Subject: (ION) Fwd: 43rd IETF-ORLANDO, FL: ION

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:00:06 -0500

IONers,

We have the following slot on the IETF agenda ....

>This is to confirm one session for ION as follows:
>
>	Thursday, December 10 at 0900-1130
>		other groups scheduled at that time: rps, manet, icann-BOF, malloc

At least one reader on the list asked me the following question in private
email, so I thought the answer might be of general interest for those of
you that have not yet had to opportunity to attend an IETF meeting.

>are all invited to the meeting in Orlando, or is it by special invitation?

This is part of the Orlando IETF meeting, which is open to all (although
there is a registration fee).  See http://www.ietf.org for general IETF
information, and http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-43.html for specific
information about the meeting, including registration information.

Cheers,
Andy

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.