Subject: (ION) ION agenda for Orlando

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 23:59:45 -0500

Internetworking Over NBMA WG (ion)

Thursday, December 10, 0900-1130
================================

Chairs: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>
        George Swallow <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status

2. SCSP MIB, Cliff Wang
   draft-ietf-ion-scsp-mib-00.txt

3. RFC 1483 update, Dan Grossman
   draft-ietf-ion-multiprotocol-atm-00.txt

4. SCSP for ATMARP, Barbara Fox, Joel Halpern, and Jim Luciani
   draft-ietf-ion-scsp-atmarp-01.txt

5. VPN IDs for NHRP, Barbara Fox
   draft-fox-vpn-id-00.txt

4. Implementation report, Mikhail Smirnov

5. Other implementation and interoperability reports
   
6. Open discussion

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.