Subject: (ION) Status report of draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-02.txt

From: Muneyoshi Suzuki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:13:14 +0900

Dear,

I'm writing to inform you that in the ITU-T SG11 Geneva meeting held in
March 1999, SG11 WP1 finished technical discussion of Q.2941.2 Generic
Identifier Transport and Q.2957 UUS Amendment 1. WP1 agreed GIT and UUS
support for the Internet protocol related identifiers. And these draft
recommendations will be approved after draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-0x.txt is
published as a standard track RFC.

Based on this decision, I updated draft-ietf-mpls-git-uus-02.txt and
posted today. I believe this work is completed now, and would like to
solicit WG last call.

Cooling text of Q.2941.2 GIT is avail at:
http://www.nal.ecl.net/SG11WP1/itu-t-sg11-tmp-doc-td31r2.ps

Cooling text of Q.2957 UUS amendment 1 is avail at:
http://www.nal.ecl.net/SG11WP1/itu-t-sg11-tmp-doc-td77r1.ps

All ITU-T SG11 WP1 documents related this topics are avail at:
http://www.nal.ecl.net/SG11WP1/

Best Regards,

Muneyoshi Suzuki
NTT Information Sharing Platform Labs.

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.