Subject: (ION) Host ATM Research Platform Release

From: Tim Salo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 09:48:44 -0600 (CST)

Network Computing Services, Inc. is pleased to announce that the
latest version of its Host ATM Research Platform software (HARP 3)
is now available at:

	http://www.msci.magic.net/harp

HARP was developed to provide a production-quality platform for IP/ATM
research. HARP implements the IETF Classical IP model (RFC 2225) for
using IP over ATM networks.

The latest version of HARP includes support for SCSP and provides a
distributed ATMARP service.

HARP 3 contains a "Berkeley-style" copyright, (unlike the more restrictive
HARP 2 copyright).

HARP 3 is included in FreeBSD 3.0, so users of FreeBSD 3.0 and later
releases do not need to download and install HARP.

Tim Salo
[email-masked]

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.