Subject: (ION) ION WG last call for draft-ietf-ion-multiprotocol-atm-02.txt

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:15:38 -0500 (EST)

This begins ion WG last call for
draft-ietf-ion-multiprotocol-atm-02.txt.  As always, please send
comments to the list.  Last call will conclude on 3/14/99.

Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886

X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.

---

From: "Albert Manfredi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:32:43 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]>

> comments to the list.  Last call will conclude on 3/14/99.

Hmmm. I guess you don't want to see too many comments, then. Or is
this sort of like saying, "I want those comments yesterday!!"

(Gee Andy. We only found out about this draft yesterday.)

Bert
[email-masked]

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 10:44:05 -0500 (EST)

Bert et al,

Whoops - meant 4/14.  Just had March on the brain, I guess. :-(
Thanks for noticing and responding.

Andy