Subject: (ION) Draft ion agenda

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 14:06:26 -0500

As you can see, we have a VERY light agenda.  Let me know ASAP if there's
anyone else who would like to be added.  We can also adjust the agenda at
the meeting.

Andy

--------

Internetworking Over NBMA WG (ion)

Monday, March 15, 1300 - 1500
=============================

Chair: Andy Malis <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Administrivia, current documents status

2. Router-to-router NHRP update, Joel Halpern
   draft-ietf-ion-rtr-nhrp-01.txt

3. RFC 1483 update, Dan Grossman
   draft-ietf-ion-multiprotocol-atm-00.txt
   
4. Open discussion

________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886
X-Info: To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
X-Info: 'unsubscribe ion' in the body of the message.