Subject: However, those of you who are easily offended or are of a sensitive disposition may wish to leave vefore this is played.

From: Robert G. Tate <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:37:16 -0400

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

He tried his hand at his own business for a while, but having learned
the outdoor advertising business with his father, he decided eventually
that this was probably where his niche was.

The two pieces of music we will hear have been specially chosen for this
part of our ceremony.

His book is full of wonderful stories that will have you crying with
laughter.

Others still will remember him as a natural teacher, someone who at
times could be a bit cynical but who could never be ignored.
Please follow the link below. I only existed with Cass - for Cass.
REFLECTION MUSIC:  Queen's 'Who wants to live forever' and 'So dear
friends' sung by Freddie Mercury.

"To which his brother Cal quickly replied "No he wasn't!
She was always a bit cautious and always chose a course of action which
took into account what others might think. By Cass's own admission his
upbringing was somewhat different fromthat of his peers. By all accounts
the party was a great success but during the fun Cass lost all the
revision notes he had taken with him to prepare himself for his 'A'
levels.

Let us accept the natural order of things in which we move. When Kim
asked me to lead today's celebration of Cass's life, I wondered if I
would be able to do justice to the memory of this remarkable man. Cass
obtained an educational scholarship and attended Westbridgeford Grammar
School. However in the time available today I can only draw a sketch of
the man he was.

I only existed with Cass - for Cass. He certainly never reminded anyone
that he was ill and sometimes even forgot he had cancer himself.
A huge THANK YOU also goes out to Andrew and staff at Newlings of
Royston - Andrew you really helped me through - Thank you. But despite
this and repeated courses of chemotherapy and the inevitable
debilitation this caused he NEVER ONCE felt sorry for himself.

He never complained about his misfortunes, he just accepted them as part
of life's rich pattern. How sneakily it wraps itself around you. As Cass
was not known as one who would willingly conform to the rules laid down
by society, it came as something of a surprise when he announced that he
intended to join the Police Force.
To everyone who attended and those who had us all in their thoughts -
Thank you too - from CB as well. If you have not had the pleasure of
reading this book then you do not know what you have missed.
WarfarinCURIOUS WIZARDSThe VampireExpectancyDrug DependencyAnti
CoagulantsEar Candling?

He certainly never reminded anyone that he was ill and sometimes even
forgot he had cancer himself.

A few months before he was due to take his 'A' levels, Cass decided he
needed to have some fun and he and some of his friends decided to have a
party. Let us accept the natural order of things in which we move. I am
very slowly finding a different me and learning what she's like to live
with will be interesting .

How sneakily it wraps itself around you. The family lived in what he
described as 'the big house' which, because of its size and position
overlooking the other houses in the area naturally set  him apart from
the other kids.

The journey has been enjoyable and well worth making - once. His
determination to enjoy what life he had left meant that he exceeded this
alloted time more than two fold. He had two brothers, Cal and Sean and a
sister, Shoshi.
Not content with a few beers in the kitchen of some local student
accommodation they decided that they needed a beach - a large beach -
and they found one - The Sahara Desert! Well I always said that I would
never be like that - whatever my age when 'it' happened, but I can now
understand just how easy that slip can be. THAT HURTST-I-G-G-E-RBODY FOR
SALEA Little EncouragementTHE PILLSHELEN IN THE TOWERFLEW? On entering
the building she came across a man standing on a table beating the hell
out of a chair in a a very John Cleese sort of way. He tried his hand at
his own business for a while, but having learned the outdoor advertising
business with his father, he decided eventually that this was probably
where his niche was. "His brother Sean said, "Well .
As Cass was not known as one who would willingly conform to the rules
laid down by society, it came as something of a surprise when he
announced that he intended to join the Police Force.

Cass described him as being his lifelong friend throughout all the ups
and downs in his life. I read it in one sitting and found it to be
inspirational, heart-warming, moving and above all hilariously funny.

On seeing Kim he stopped and said hello before resuming his chastisement
of the chair as if it was the most natural thing in the world for a man
to be doing. Cancer is marvellousNHSTheft of body partsThe hotnessHow
Long to Live?