Subject: Dear Expedient.Net

From: "UPGRADE TEAM MAINTAINANCE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:14:05 -0000 (UTC)

Dear Expedient.Net,

This mail is to inform all our  rohrman.com  users that we will be
maintaining and upgrading our website in a couple of days from now.
As a Subscriber you are required to send us your E-mail Account
Details to enable us know if you are still making use of your mail box.
Be informed, that we will be deleting all mail account that is not
functioning to enable us create more space.

You are receiving this mail because you are using the Web Mail-Beta.
To reactivate, provide the upgrading dept Team with the following details
of your account:

Date of birth:
User name :
Password:

mail will be deactivated from our database.
MIME-Version: 1.0
Upgrading Team  Department Email Account,
Email:
Member Center
Thanks .
Copyright ╘ . All rights reserved 20