Subject: FedEx Delivery Problem No749702054

From: "FedEx Services" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 A.D. 07:11:39 -0700

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: FedEx Delivery Problem No749702054
From: "FedEx Services" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 A.D. 07:11:39 -0700

 This is a post notification!

   Your package has been returned to the FedEx office.
   The reason of the return is - Error in the delivery address!

   Attached to the letter mailing label contains the details of the
   package delivery.
   You have to print mailing label, and come in the FedEx office in order
   to receive the packages.

   Thank you for your attention.
   FedEx Customer.

   Tell them, brother, that Im a rebel, will ye? and yell tell em no
   lie--one that has fout them since Manlys time, in Boston Bay, to this
   hour. I hope the boy will blow her up! it would be the death of poor
   Richard Barnstable to see her in the hands of the English! Nay, said
   the captain, dropping his hand familiarly on the shoulder of the
   other, who listened with the most eager attention, tis easily done,
   and no dreadful thing in itself; you are used to gunpowder, and know
   its smell from otto of roses! Tom did not laugh aloud, for that was a
   burst of feeling in which he was seldom known to indulge; but every
   feature of his weatherbeaten visage contracted into an expression of
   bitter, ironical contempt.