Subject: Spam from your Facebook account

From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:05:18 -0700

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Spam from your Facebook account
From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:05:18 -0700

 Good afternoon

   Spam is sent from your FaceBook account.

   Your password has been changed for safety.

   Information regarding your account and a new password is attached to
   the letter.
   Read this information thoroughly and change the password to
   complicated one.

   Please do not reply to this email, it's automatic mail notification!

   Thank you for attention.
   Your Facebook!

   ; but when the king repeatedly refused him a commission in the army,
   he entered the service of Austria, was employed in campaigns against
   the Turks, and rose to the highest distinction.Flattering offers from
   _Louis XIV_. he indignantly rejected. His career as a soldier was long
   and brilliant. The personal sympathy of _Eugene_ and _Marlborough_
   with each other was one important cause of their success. _Eugene_ was
   first sent to Italy. There he drove _Catinat_, the French general,
   back on _Milan_, and captured his successor in command, _Villeroi_
   (1702). After a drawn battle between _Eugene_ and _Vendome_ (1702), a
   commander of much more skill than his predecessor, the French had the
   advantage in Italy. In 1703, _Eugene_ came to Germany, and
   _Marlborough_ invaded the Spanish Netherlands. In 1704 Marlborough
   carried out the plan of a grand campaign which he had devised. He
   crossed the Rhine at Cologne, moved southward, captured _Donauwörth_,
   and drove the Bavarians across the Danube.