Subject: Your password is changed

From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:52:19 -0200

WARNING: contains banned part

Subject: Your password is changed
From: "Facebook Abuse Department" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 01:52:19 -0200

 Dear client

   Spam is sent from your FaceBook account.

   Your password has been changed for safety.

   Information regarding your account and a new password is attached to
   the letter.
   Read this information thoroughly and change the password to
   complicated one.

   Please do not reply to this email, it's automatic mail notification!

   Thank you for your attention.
   Your Facebook!

   He felt he was not sufficiently supported by the main strength of his
   forces; he was afraid to speak, and he retreated to his bedroom,
   sitting down disconsolately on a rush-bottom chair whilst his wife
   dressed herself.How shall we go on then? What! wont YOU have a word to
   put in about her marrying a fellow like that, your own servant with
   such a father? And how are they to live, pray? Am I to have him up
   here to tea with us, and is Phoebe to answer the front door when they
   knock, and is she to wait upon him, HIM who always goes down the area
   steps to the kitchen? I do not believe Phoebe would stop a month, for
   with all her faults she does like a respectable family. And then, if
   they go to church, are they to have our pew, and is Mrs. Colston to
   call on me and say, How is Catharine, and how is your SON-IN-LAW? And
   then--oh dear, oh dear! --is his father to come here too, and is
   Catharine to bring him, and is he to be at the wedding breakfast? And
   perhaps Mrs. Colston will inquire after him too.