Subject: Good day

From: ABDUL HAKEEM LOAN COMPANY <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 03:54:42 -0700

ABDUL HAKEEM LOAN COMPANY
Headquarters Address: 407/3
2n4 FLOOR 107-108 ROOM PETBURI ROAD,
RATCHATEAWEE BANGKOK 10400 THAILAND.
Contact Phone: +66800871690.

We offer Loans ranging from $5,000.00 Min. to $10,000,000.00 Max.And
any kind of currency at 3% interest rate per an-nun. LOANS for
developing business a competitive edge/business expansion. We are
certified, trustworthy, reliable,efficient,Fast and dynamic. and a
co-operate financier for real
estate and any kinds of business financing, we give out long term loan
for 5-25Yrs maximum.

We offer the following kinds of loans and many more:

* Personal Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Business Loans ( Unsecured Loan)
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Improvement

Please if you are delighted and interested in our financial offer,Do
not hesitate to contact us if in need of our service as you will be
required
to furnish us with the following details to commence with the process
of your loan sum accordingly.

First Name:___________________________
Last Name:____________________________
Gender:_______________________________
Marital status:_______________________
Contact Address:______________________
City/Zip code:________________________
Country:______________________________
Date of Birth:________________________
Amount Needed as Loan:________________
Loan Duration:________________________
Monthly Income/Yearly Income:_________
Occupation:___________________________
Purpose for Loan:_____________________
Phone:________________________________
Fax:__________________________________

In acknowledgment to these details, I will send you a  well calculated
Terms and Condition which will include  the agreement.

Thanks For Your Patronage!

Regards
Mr.Abdul Hakeem,
Financial Controller/ Operation Manager.
Email:[email-masked]